By Business Insurance held (liability limit up to 200.000 euros), we assume full responsibility for the services provided and we have coverage for any possible error that may occur.
What is Environmental Consulting?
Environmental consulting is the process of assessing the impact that a company has on the environment as well as identifying solutions to reduce this impact and fulfilling the environmental responsibilities required by environmental legislation.
What is an environmental assessment or audit?
The environmental assessment helps the competent authorities to identify potential adverse effects on the environment and involves developing a report on them. Any project or economic activity carried out by an undertaking may be subject to such an assessment in order to minimize or completely eliminate its impact on pollution.
What results can Environmental Consulting produce?
An environmental assessment or audit is only the first step in the process of complying with environmental legislation. From here can derive a series of measures that must be implemented following the analysis and evaluation of data: environmental permits, reports to environmental authorities, waste management records, AFM obligations, specific audits or environmental studies, etc.
What can Stratos do for me?
If you are a company that generates waste, produces or imports packaged products, which has the obligation to have an environmental permit and to report to the environmental authorities, Stratos can perform both environmental audits on the entire level of responsibilities (waste management, AFM obligations , regulatory acts, reporting to the authorities and their correctness) as well as partial audits only on a certain segment of those listed. Stratos is also involved in the implementation of any corrective measures that, of course, it proposes taking into account the cost-effectiveness of your company and follows the implementation process to the end, followed by a compliance report.
What are the steps to start a collaboration?
The first step would be to get to know each other. Then a Stratos Environmental Consultant will go with you through the following steps:
- planning / establishing the objectives of the environmental assessment / audit
- data collection
- data analysis and evaluation
- setting remedies and priorities for compliance and making recommendations
- implementation of recommendations.
1. Because we have long experience in Environmental Consulting and Services
2. Because a consultant is cheaper than a fine
3. Because various environmental services will be required for accessing credits, mergers, opening of new services, liquidation or closure of activity, public recognition, etc.
4. Because, depending on the service package accessed, we represent you in case of control
5. Because, in case you suffer any damage due to our fault, on the environmental side, we offer guarantees based on the business insurance we have.